Global Azure Bootcamp Bhopal 2018 believes our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion.
A healthy respect for everyone’s perceived technology choices is also expected from all participants.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behaviour as well as the consequences for unacceptable behaviour.
We invite all sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other participants to help us realise a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert conference organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
Participate in an authentic and active way. In doing so, you help to create Global Azure Bootcamp Bhopal 2018 and make it your own.
- Unacceptable behavior include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct by any attendees of Global Azure Bootcamp Bhopal 2018 and related events. All Global Azure Bootcamp Bhopal 2018 venues may be shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Harassment includes: offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
What To Do If You Witness Or Are Subject To Unacceptable Behavior
- If you are subject to unacceptable behaviour, notice that someone else is being subject to unacceptable behaviour, or have any other concerns, please notify a conference organiser as soon as possible.
- The Global Azure Bootcamp Bhopal 2018 team will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behaviour to feel safe for the duration of the conference.
- Any volunteer can connect you with a conference organiser. You can also come to the special registration desk in the lobby and ask for the organisers.
Consequences Of Unacceptable Behavior
- Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, or other patrons of Global Azure Bootcamp Bhopal 2018 venues.
- Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
We expect all conference participants (sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this code of conduct at all conference venues and conference-related social events.
At Event: The Registration Desk